RN Supervisor, Interventional Radiology
Full Time, Days
Los Angeles, 90017
Provides direct patient care and supervision duties in Interventional Radiology. The primary nursing responsibilities include assessment, diagnosis, outcome identification, planning, implementation and evaluation.
- Leadership abilities
- Knowledgeable in legal aspects of nursing
- Competent in 12-lead EKG and arrhythmia recognition
- Current California RN license
- Current Basic Life Support certification, Current ACLS certification
- BSN or concurrent enrollment in BSN program
- 4 years Interventional Radiology experience
- Clinical certifications for applicable units, i.e. CCRN
- Two years prior experience in an acute care facility
About the Hospital
PIH Health is a nonprofit, regional healthcare network that serves approximately 3 million residents in the Los Angeles County, Orange County and San Gabriel Valley region. The fully integrated network is comprised of PIH Health Hospital - Whittier, PIH Health Hospital - Downey and PIH Health Good Samaritan Hospital, 27 outpatient medical locations, a multispecialty medical (physician) group, home healthcare services and hospice care, as well as heart, cancer, women’s health, urgent care and emergency services.