Registered Nurse (RN) – Allergy Clinic
Southern California, 90602
The Registered Nurse provides expert professional nursing care; assesses, plans, implements and evaluates the care rendered to patients with urgent, emergent or potential health problems; utilizes knowledge of basic nursing principles, practices, ethics and concepts; participates in the organization and management of the practitioner’s practice; maintains positive relationships with patients, family members and other visitors, and fellow employees.
- Required Skills:
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Knowledge of medical terminology, infection control and safetyAdaptability
- Principles of patient/family teaching
- With consideration of age, utilize the approved process to resolve biophysical, psychological educational, and environmental needs of the patient/family when administering care
- Accuracy in maintaining medical records
- Strong computer skills
- Honest, dependable, conscientious
- Management skills that emphasize mentoring, training and team building
- Required Experience:
- Current Unrestricted California RN Licensure
- Current American Heart Association BLS Certification
- Prior experience in ambulatory care nursing (recommended)
About the Hospital
PIH Health offers a wide range of services including utilization of primary care teams to provide general medicine and preventative care; access to emergency and urgent care, home health services and hospice; and a network of over 180 specialists and 150 primary care physicians in accessible and welcoming neighborhood locations.
Our Physicians teams help treat over 2 million residents in the Los Angeles, Orange Country and San Gabriel Valley.