Job ID: 17503-977
The organization is recognized by Watson Health as one of the nation’s Top Hospitals, and College of Healthcare Information Management Executives (CHIME) as one of the nation’s top hospital systems for best practices, cutting-edge advancements, quality of care and healthcare technology. PIH Health is certified as a Great Place to Work.
This position provides direct nursing care including: assessment, plan of care, education, and evaluation for assigned patients. Performs patient duties necessary to maintain the flow of patient care as well as coordinates the delivery of care provided by other care team members and disciplines.
- Current California RN license required (BSN/MSN preferred)
- Current Basic Life Support Card required
- Minimum of one year experience working as a Registered Nurse required
- Written and verbal communications, interpersonal skills required
- Basic organizational skills required
- Basic computer skills required
- Demonstrated leadership abilities required
- Patient assessment required
- Principles of patient/family teaching required
About the Hospital
Our Whittier campus delivers outstanding and compassionate care to patients, every day.
Among other awards, PIH Health Hospital - Whittier has been named one of the nation’s 100 Top Hospitals® for the third consecutive year by Truven Health Analytics.
PIH Health Hospital in Whittier, CA is located 30 minutes east of Los Angeles, close to the Los Angeles and Orange County border. There are many great communities in which to live that surround the hospital. This means easy access to work, great dining, shopping, entertainment and spectacular beaches. Whatever your passion, you’ll find the right place for it here.