Registered Nurse (RN), Labor and Delivery
Full time, Nights
Pay Range: 45.00-72.21
Job ID: 20017-977
The Registered Nurse (RN) provides direct nursing care including assessments, care plan, education, and evaluation for assigned patients. Performs patient duties necessary to maintain the flow of patient care as well as coordinates the delivery of care provided by other care team members and disciplines.
- Written and verbal communications, interpersonal skills.
- Basic organizational skills.
- Basic computer skills.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities.
- Patient assessment.
- Clinical education related to specialty.
- Principles of patient/family teaching.
- Current California RN license
- Evidence of continuing education
- Prior experience in an acute care facility or formal classroom education in Maternal-ChildCare as appropriate for clinical specialty
- Current AFM, ACLS, CPR and NRP care as appropriate for clinical specialty
About the Hospital
Our Whittier campus delivers outstanding and compassionate care to patients, every day.
Among other awards, PIH Health Hospital - Whittier has been named one of the nation’s 100 Top Hospitals® for the third consecutive year by Truven Health Analytics.
PIH Health Hospital in Whittier, CA is located 30 minutes east of Los Angeles, close to the Los Angeles and Orange County border. There are many great communities in which to live that surround the hospital. This means easy access to work, great dining, shopping, entertainment and spectacular beaches. Whatever your passion, you’ll find the right place for it here.