Registered Nurse (RN) Start of Care – Home Health – LA/Orange County
Pay Range: 46.00-73.82
Job ID: 20192-977
The RN, Start of Care (SOC RN) in Home Health performs consultation and admission visits to assess a patient’s skilled care needs and completes the admission assessment. Also completes resumption of care and recertification assessments with corresponding OASIS as required. Skilled nursing care is administered to homebound patients at their place of residence under the direction of and in accordance with physician's orders.
- Current California Registered Nurse License
- BSN Degree
- Must have 1 year of experience as a professional nurse, Medicare Certified Home Health experience preferred
- Outcome and Assessment Information Set (OASIS) Certification preferred
- Current Basic Life Support certification from the American Heart Association
- Current California driver's license and valid auto insurance
- Able to demonstrate clinical nursing expertise in intravenous therapies
About the Hospital
Our Whittier campus delivers outstanding and compassionate care to patients, every day.
Among other awards, PIH Health Hospital - Whittier has been named one of the nation’s 100 Top Hospitals® for the third consecutive year by Truven Health Analytics.
PIH Health Hospital in Whittier, CA is located 30 minutes east of Los Angeles, close to the Los Angeles and Orange County border. There are many great communities in which to live that surround the hospital. This means easy access to work, great dining, shopping, entertainment and spectacular beaches. Whatever your passion, you’ll find the right place for it here.