RN Home Health (Los Angeles County/ San Gabriel Valley)
Full Time, 2:00 - 10:30pm
Pay Range: $45.00-$71.67 Hourly
Job ID: 17282-977
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of Southern California’s largest and fastest growing Home Health organizations. Servicing more than 75 cities in 237 zip codes across the Greater Los Angeles Area, PIH Health Home Health sees more than 6,000 patients a year.
- Able to establish effective, timely working relations with patients, families, staff and physicians
- Basic computer knowledge and abilities
- Knowledge and ability to apply the nursing process in order to develop an individualized patient plan of care
- Must have demonstrable skills in the establishment of peripheral intr
- Must have a current California Registered Nurse (PHN preferred)license renewable every two (2) years in good standing
- Must have 1 year of experience as a professional nurse
- Able to demonstrate clinical nursing expertise in intravenous therapies
- Home Health experience preferred
- Current CPR card
- Current California driver's license and valid auto insuranceavenous lines and administration of intravenous therapies
About the Hospital
Our Whittier campus delivers outstanding and compassionate care to patients, every day.
Among other awards, PIH Health Hospital - Whittier has been named one of the nation’s 100 Top Hospitals® for the third consecutive year by Truven Health Analytics.
PIH Health Hospital in Whittier, CA is located 30 minutes east of Los Angeles, close to the Los Angeles and Orange County border. There are many great communities in which to live that surround the hospital. This means easy access to work, great dining, shopping, entertainment and spectacular beaches. Whatever your passion, you’ll find the right place for it here.