Registered Nurse, CVICU
Regular, Part Time, Days, 12 Hours
The Registered Nurse is responsible for the delivery of patient care through the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation. The registered nurse also directs and guides patient/family teaching and activities of other nursing personnel while maintaining standards of professional nursing. May perform other duties as assigned.
- Current and valid license as a Registered Nurse issued by the State of California.
- Education necessary to meet licensure requirements.
- Two years’ experience, knowledge of theory, technique and practice of professional nursing.
- Member of a Clinical Specialty Nursing Organization. [Preferred Qualifications]
- BSN with Three (3) years clinical experience or a minimum of (6) year’s clinical experience.
About the Hospital
Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center (PVHMC) Is A 412-Bed, Fully Accredited, Acute Care Hospital Serving Eastern Los Angeles And Western San Bernardino Counties