Full Time Days
Reporting to the Director of Quality and Medical Staff and the Infection Prevention Manager, this position performs infection surveillance, records health care associated infections, and provides administrative assistance to the infection prevention program as directed by the manager in order to institute the most effective and practical infection prevention procedures in accordance with current county, state, and federal guidelines.
- Current California RN license
- Minimum of two (2) year of infection prevention experience in an acute hospital setting preferred
- Certification in Infection Control (CIC) preferred at hire; required within one year of hire
- Bachelor's degree in nursing or other healthcare related field preferred
- Basic skills with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, internet, and database management
About the Hospital
Redlands Community Hospital is a not-for-profit, 229-bed acute care facility, and growing! Although officially founded and incorporated in 1929, RCH history has roots dating back to 1903 when Redlands opened its first medical facility. Programs and Services with more than 1,800 employees, 300 physicians and more than 300 volunteers, Redlands Community Hospital provides acute care services that adhere to the highest standards.