Nurse Manager, Observation Unit
Full Time, Days
Redlands Community Hospital, 92373
Reporting to the Emergency Department Director, the Nurse Manager is responsible for specialty nursing services for the Emergency Department and Observation Unit. The Nurse Manager has 24 hour accountability to coordinate the provision of care and ensures that appropriate nursing practice and patient care standards are met.
The Nurse Manager is responsible for oversight of nursing personnel assignments based upon their skill, experience and temperament, and the acuity of the patients. This position also serves as a critical care resource.
- Current RN license, CPR & ACLS required.
- NIHSS & MAB certification required within 6 months of hire.
- Critical Care or Nurse Manager certification preferred.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in the assigned service area preferred.
- Membership in professional specialty organization preferred.
About the Hospital
Redlands Community Hospital is a not-for-profit, 229-bed acute care facility, and growing! Although officially founded and incorporated in 1929, RCH history has roots dating back to 1903 when Redlands opened its first medical facility. Programs and Services with more than 1,800 employees, 300 physicians and more than 300 volunteers, Redlands Community Hospital provides acute care services that adhere to the highest standards.