Registered Nurse–Emergency Department (Experienced)
Full Time Part Time & Flex Schedule Available; Varied Shifts
Reporting to the Director of the Emergency Department, the staff RN performs professional role functions in accordance with scope of practice and professional standards, including demonstrating the knowledge and ability to use and/or lead the scope of practice, professional standards and accreditation / regulatory standards, scope of practice for LVN and all other nursing personnel e.g. unlicensed assistive personnel. The RN must demonstrate the ability to assess their own professional role performance, must demonstrate current knowledge of theory and principles related to discipline specific practice, and must demonstrate the ability to use a population based approach to determine patient needs.
- Current CA State licensure as a Registered Nurse required.
- Current CPR certification required. ( American Heart Association only)
- Current ACLS required within 3 months of hire
- Current PALS required within 3 months of hire,
- Current MAB or CPI (Non-violent Crisis Protection, Intervention) required within 6 months of hire.
- Current NIHSS certificate required within 6 months of hire.
- MICN certification preferred.
About the Hospital
Redlands Community Hospital is a not-for-profit, 229-bed acute care facility, and growing! Although officially founded and incorporated in 1929, RCH history has roots dating back to 1903 when Redlands opened its first medical facility. Programs and Services with more than 1,800 employees, 300 physicians and more than 300 volunteers, Redlands Community Hospital provides acute care services that adhere to the highest standards.