Registered Nurse – GI Lab
Full Time, 1st Shift
Reporting to the Nurse Manager, the staff RN performs professional role functions in accordance with scope of practice and professional standards, including demonstrating the knowledge and ability to use and/or lead the scope of practice, professional standards and accreditation / regulatory standards, scope of practice for LVN and all other nursing personnel e.g. unlicensed assistive personnel.
The RN demonstrates the ability to assess their own professional role performance, current knowledge of theory and principles related to discipline specific practice, and the ability to use a population based approach to determine patient needs.
- Current CA State licensure as a Registered Nurse.
- Current CPR certificate required.
- Current ACLS certification required within 3 months of hire.
- Current PALS certification required within 3 months of hire.
- NIHSS certification required within 6 months of hire.
- Recent appropriate nursing practice (within past 4 years), or evidence of nursing refresher courses preferred.
- Experience and/or training in leadership preferred, if acting as charge nurse.
About the Hospital
Redlands Community Hospital is a not-for-profit, 229-bed acute care facility, and growing! Although officially founded and incorporated in 1929, RCH history has roots dating back to 1903 when Redlands opened its first medical facility.