RN Cardiac Rehab
Part Time, 1st Shift
Pay Range: $44.38-$72.40 Hourly
Reporting to the Director of Physical Medicine this position oversees the outpatient Cardiac Rehab Program providing the services necessary for the cardiac rehab patient to meet the stated goals. In addition, this position assists the Director of Physical Medicine in quality improvement.
- Knowledge of government regulation affecting Cardiac Rehab desired.
- Current California RN license required.
- Current CPR certification required.
- Current ACLS certification required.
- Twenty-four (24) months critical care and / or cardiac rehab experience preferred.
- Clinical Nurse Specialist certification preferred.
- Required within 3 months of hire - prior arrhythmia recognition training and successful passing of basic arrhythmia recognition exam, or successful completion of RCH BART course if no prior training.
About the Hospital
Redlands Community Hospital is a not-for-profit, 229-bed acute care facility, and growing! Although officially founded and incorporated in 1929, RCH history has roots dating back to 1903 when Redlands opened its first medical facility.
Follow the link below and search by the job name.