RN – Med/Surg Acute 5100
Full Time, 1st Shift
Pay Range: $51.93 (Max.) - $81.45 (Min.) Hourly
Reporting to the Nursing Director, this position requires the full understanding and active participation in fulfilling the mission of Redlands Community Hospital. It is expected the employee demonstrates behavior consistent with our Standards of Performance. The Charge Nurse adheres to the Patient’s First Philosophy of Safety, Compassion, and Efficiency. S/he is able to coordinate care not only for individual patients, but also to lead the care delivery of multiple patients in the nursing care area in accordance with policies and procedures of the Hospital. S/he collaborates with other professional disciplines/unit leaders to ensure safe and effective patient care delivery. S/he is responsible for assigning nursing personnel to specific patients for whom they will care for based upon their skill, experience and temperament, and the acuity of the patients.
- Current CA State license as a Registered Nurse required.
- Current CPR Certification and current ACLS Certificate required.
- Three to five years of relevant experience in the assigned service area preferred.
- Demonstrated expertise in the clinical area, and leadership ability preferred.
- Basic knowledge of computer (Word, Excel, and e-mail functions).
- BSN preferred, MSN desired.
About the Hospital
Redlands Community Hospital is a not-for-profit, 229-bed acute care facility, and growing! Although officially founded and incorporated in 1929, RCH history has roots dating back to 1903 when Redlands opened its first medical facility.