RN Special Procedures – Cardiac Cath Lab
Full time 12-hour shifts
Pay Range: $44.38–72.40
Reporting to the Special Procedures Charge Nurse this position is a professional care giver who assumes responsibility and accountability for a group of patients for a designated time frame and provides care to these patients via therapeutic use of self, the nursing process, the environment/instrumentation, and other health care team members.
- Current CA license as a registered nurse.
- Current CPR certification required. (American Heart Association only)
- Current ACLS certification required. (American Heart Association only)
- Current PALS certification required. (American Heart Association only)
- NIHSS certification required within 6 months
- Recent Critical Care nursing practice within the past two years preferred. (Radiology, ICU, Telemetry, Emergency)
About the Hospital
Redlands Community Hospital is a not-for-profit, 229-bed acute care facility, and growing! Although officially founded and incorporated in 1929, RCH history has roots dating back to 1903 when Redlands opened its first medical facility.