RN Transitional Care Unit (TCU)
Full-Time, 3rd Shift
Reporting to the Nurse Manager, the staff RN performs professional role functions in accordance with scope of practice and professional standards, including demonstrating the knowledge and ability to use and/or lead the scope of practice, professional standards and accreditation / regulatory standards, scope of practice for LVN and all other nursing personnel e.g. unlicensed assistive personnel.
The RN demonstrates the ability to assess their own professional role performance, current knowledge of theory and principles related to discipline specific practice, and the ability to use a population based approach to determine patient needs.
- Current CA State licensure as a Registered Nurse required.
- Current CPR certification required.
- Recent appropriate nursing practice (within past 4 years), or evidence of nursing refresher courses preferred.
- Experience in LTC and knowledge of Title 22 LTC regulations preferred.
- Abuse training required within 60 days of hire.
- Minimum of one year experience
About the Hospital
Redlands Community Hospital is a not-for-profit, 229-bed acute care facility, and growing! Although officially founded and incorporated in 1929, RCH history has roots dating back to 1903 when Redlands opened its first medical facility.