Behavioral Health Case Manager RN
**To apply, click link below and search by Job ID**
The Behavioral Health Case Manager RN collaborates with an inter-disciplinary care team to provide patient-centered case management and support to members with primary need for behavioral health services. Promotes and ensures ongoing engagement in behavioral health services. Helps to mitigate psychosocial and behavioral health drivers of preventable healthcare utilization and promote ongoing health management. Work primarily with complex and vulnerable populations with an emphasis on: removing barriers to treatment compliance, linkage to and ongoing engagement with appropriate behavioral health services; increasing member engagement with Regal, community-based and public/social services; and promoting overall health and wellness through evidence-based interventions.
Education and/or Experience
- 5+ years of Behavioral Health case management experience
- Bachelor’s degree (required) in psychology, social work, or related field, or current CA RN license
- Master’s degree (preferred) in psychology, social work (with licensure) or related field or current CA RN license
- Valid CA Driver’s license
- Experience with Medi-Cal beneficiaries preferred
- Bilingual (Spanish or Armenian) highly preferred.
About the Hospital
As one of the largest physician-led networks in Southern California, we have thousands of physicians and hundreds of hospitals committed to providing quality healthcare to all of the communities we serve.
Every day, our employees are inspired to make a difference in the lives of others as well as transform their own experiences to achieve a higher sense of fulfillment. Our employees become a part of an extraordinary team of people dedicated to health, wellness, and happiness for themselves and others. There is no greater reward than contributing to a positive work environment where compassion, understanding, care and attention are encouraged and valued.