Director, Outpatient Case Management RN
Pay Range: $135,000/year -$140,000/year
Job ID: 1958
Northridge, CA, 91325
**To apply, click link below and search by Job ID**
The Clinical Director, Outpatient Case Management is responsible for the management and oversight of Case Management operations and related programs related to the provision of the full scope of case management and chronic illness management to Enrollees assigned to this Program and employees assigned to the Department to carry out the responsibilities of the Program.
- Previous management experience necessary.
- Must have experience in managing high risk cases.
- High level knowledge of Case Management processes and principles including Duals and NCQA
- Prior experience in MSO environment preferred.
- Ability to work with all levels of management.
- Must have excellent communications skills both verbally and written.
- Must have excellent organizational skills.
- Must have prior experience with project development and implementation.
- Must have working knowledge of MS Office environment, and EZ Cap
- Requires current CA driver’s license and car insurance
- Requires RN license, CCM certification preferred.
- Ability to work on-site as a hybrid model.
About the Hospital
As one of the largest physician-led networks in Southern California, we have thousands of physicians and hundreds of hospitals committed to providing quality healthcare to all of the communities we serve.
Every day, our employees are inspired to make a difference in the lives of others as well as transform their own experiences to achieve a higher sense of fulfillment. Our employees become a part of an extraordinary team of people dedicated to health, wellness, and happiness for themselves and others. There is no greater reward than contributing to a positive work environment where compassion, understanding, care and attention are encouraged and valued.