Inpatient Case Manager RN
Part Time, Per Diem
The Inpatient Case Manager is responsible for the assessment, treatment planning, intervention, monitoring, evaluation and documentation on identified patients during an acute care episode. Assesses and develops a care plan in collaboration with the admitting, attending and consultant physicians, and other healthcare practitioners.
The goal of the Inpatient Case Manager is to effectively manage the patients during their hospitalization to assure the right level of care is provided for the patient’s current severity of illness, utilizing the appropriate tests and diagnostics, in the appropriate facilities in order to provide the highest level of care, in the most efficient manner, while utilizing only the resources necessary for that episode of care.
- Graduate from an accredited Registered Nursing Program or Licensed Vocational Nursing Program.
- Current California LicensesKnowledge of Healthcare and Managed Care preferred.
- Typing 40 words per minutes with accuracy.
- Knowledge of computers, faxes, printers and all other equipment.
- Knowledgeable in MS Office programs (i.e., Word, Excel, Outlook, Access and Power Point).
- Ability to deal with responsibility with confidential matters.Ability to work weekends and holidays.
About the Hospital
As one of the largest physician-led networks in Southern California, we have thousands of physicians and hundreds of hospitals committed to providing quality healthcare to all of the communities we serve.
Every day, our employees are inspired to make a difference in the lives of others as well as transform their own experiences to achieve a higher sense of fulfillment. Our employees become a part of an extraordinary team of people dedicated to health, wellness, and happiness for themselves and others. There is no greater reward than contributing to a positive work environment where compassion, understanding, care and attention are encouraged and valued.