Inpatient Case Managers LVN/RN- Area Los Angeles County
Pay Range: 45 - $50 hourly (RN) / $37.25 - $40 hourly (LVN)
Job ID: WDL-2009
Southern California, 91325
The Inpatient Case Manager is responsible for the assessment, treatment planning, intervention,monitoring, evaluation and documentation on identified patients during an acute care episode.Assesses and develops a plan of care in collaboration with the admitting, attending and consultantphysicians, and other healthcare practitioners.
The goal of the Inpatient Case Manager is to effectivelymanage the patients during their hospitalization to assure the appropriate level of care is provided forthe patient’s current severity of illness, utilizing the appropriate tests and diagnostics, in the appropriatefacilities in order to provide the highest level of care, in the most efficient manner, while utilizing onlythe resources necessary for that episode of care.
The Inpatient Case Manager is also responsible fordeveloping a safe discharge plan and implementing the discharge plan for patients with the necessaryresources to ensure that care is provided without interruption along the continuum of c…
- Graduate from an accredited Registered Nursing Program or Licensed Vocational Nursing Program.
- Current California License
- Knowledge of Healthcare and Managed Care preferred.
- At least 2 years of clinical experience in the acute care setting.
- Typing 40 words per minutes with accuracy.
- Knowledge of computers, faxes, printers and all other equipment.
- Knowledgeable in MS Office programs (i.e., Word, Excel, and Outlook).
- Ability to handle confidential matters.
About the Hospital
As one of the largest physician-led networks in Southern California, we have thousands of physicians and hundreds of hospitals committed to providing quality healthcare to all of the communities we serve.
Every day, our employees are inspired to make a difference in the lives of others as well as transform their own experiences to achieve a higher sense of fulfillment. Our employees become a part of an extraordinary team of people dedicated to health, wellness, and happiness for themselves and others. There is no greater reward than contributing to a positive work environment where compassion, understanding, care and attention are encouraged and valued.