Prior Authorization Nurse ( LVN or RN )
Pay Range: LVN's $37.50-$40.00 per hour or for RN's 45 - 50 per hour.
Job ID: 2507
Northridge, CA, 91325
**To apply, click link below and search by Job ID**
The Prior Authorization Nurse LVN /RN is responsible for supporting the process that manages all outpatient services, including other Prior Authorization Case Managers. Their goal is to actively participate in the review of current services being rendered and requests for services, and to follow guidelines in the approval of those services or making recommendations for other determinations to the provider/vendor (denial/modification/redirection).
- Active LVN/RN California Nursing License Required
- At least 3 years of prior authorization/utilization management experience required.
- Typing 60 words per minutes with accuracy.
- Knowledge of computers, faxes, printers and all other equipment.
- Proficient in MS Office programs (i.e., Word, Excel, Outlook, Access and Power Point).
- Ability to deal with responsibility with confidential matters.
- Ability to work in a multi-task, high stress environment.
About the Hospital
As one of the largest physician-led networks in Southern California, we have thousands of physicians and hundreds of hospitals committed to providing quality healthcare to all of the communities we serve.
Every day, our employees are inspired to make a difference in the lives of others as well as transform their own experiences to achieve a higher sense of fulfillment. Our employees become a part of an extraordinary team of people dedicated to health, wellness, and happiness for themselves and others. There is no greater reward than contributing to a positive work environment where compassion, understanding, care and attention are encouraged and valued.