Transfer Team Case Manager RN or LVN
Pay Range: LVN's $37.50 - $40 per hour or for RN's $45 - $50 per hour
Job ID: 2281
Northridge, California, 90000
The Inpatient Case Manager is responsible for the assessment, treatment planning, intervention, monitoring, evaluation and documentation on identified patients during an acute care episode. Assesses and develops a care plan in collaboration with the admitting, attending and consultant physicians, and other healthcare practitioners.
- Graduate from an accredited Registered Nursing Program or Licensed Vocational Nursing Program.
- Current California LicensesKnowledge of Healthcare and Managed Care preferred.
- Typing 40 words per minutes with accuracy.
- Knowledge of computers, faxes, printers and all other equipment.
- Knowledgeable in MS Office programs (i.e., Word, Excel, Outlook, Access and Power Point).
- Ability to deal with responsibility with confidential matters.
About the Hospital
As one of the largest physician-led networks in Southern California, we have thousands of physicians and hundreds of hospitals committed to providing quality healthcare to all of the communities we serve.
Every day, our employees are inspired to make a difference in the lives of others as well as transform their own experiences to achieve a higher sense of fulfillment. Our employees become a part of an extraordinary team of people dedicated to health, wellness, and happiness for themselves and others. There is no greater reward than contributing to a positive work environment where compassion, understanding, care and attention are encouraged and valued.
Follow the link below and search by the job ID.