RN House Supervisor
Arrowhead Regional Medical Center is looking for House Supervisors who will supervise and coordinate nursing activities and admissions for assigned areas to provide continuity of patient care on a 24 hour basis. Duties include planning, assigning and supervising hospital activities in patient services; coordinating staffing according to established guidelines; assigning, reviewing and evaluating work of assigned nursing and support staff; handling disciplinary and hiring actions and overseeing preparation and control of staff scheduling and payroll time and attendance processing.
- Minimum RequirementsCandidates must possess all of the following:
- License: Must possess and maintain a current license as a Registered Nurse in the State of California.
- Certification: Healthcare Provider level Basic Life Support issued by the American Heart Association.
- Experience: Three (3) years of recent experience (within the past five years) as a Registered Nurse in an acute care setting, which includes two years of experience supervising nursing staff.
- Desired Qualifications The ideal candidate will have over 5 years of experience as a Registered Nurse in an acute care setting serving as a Charge Nurse.
- Candidates with over 5 years of experience in a behavioral health unit is also highly desired.
About the Hospital
ARMC, which is owned and operated by the County of San Bernardino, is a state-of-the-art 456 bed university-affiliated teaching medical center featuring the newest in technology in the field of patient care. ARMC is host to a 24-hour Emergency Department providing more than 90,000 annual visits, a Level II Trauma Center verified by the American College of Surgeons, a Regional Burn Center, Behavioral Health Services, Outpatient Specialty Clinics and five Primary Care Family Health Centers (FHC). The FHCs offer comprehensive primary care medical services to individuals and families of all age groups. The FHCs are staffed with experienced attending physicians and resident physicians from the Medical Center. ARMC is a Primary Stroke Center and has a Baby Friendly designation from Baby-Friendly USA with over 2800 births per year. The Neonatal Intensive Care is a 30 bed Community California Children's Services certified unit.