Clinic Unit Manager – ARMC
Arrowhead Regional Medical Center (ARMC) is looking for a Clinic Unit Manager to manage the specialty clinics of ARMC.
This position will plan, coordinate, direct, evaluate the clinic and supervise assigned staff.This position will be based at Arrowhead Regional Medical Center located in Colton and may be required to travel throughout San Bernardino to cover other clinics as needed.
The resulting eligible list from this recruitment may be used to fill future vacancies at other ARMC clinic locations.
For more details, please review the announcement at www.sbcounty.gov/jobs.Application can be made on-line – apply ASAP. (909) 387-8304 - EEO/ADA
- Must Meet One Of The Following Options:
- Option 1: 3 years as an RN which includes 1 year serving as a full-scope supervisor in a clinic, ambulatory, inpatient or outpatient setting.
- Option 2: 5 years as an RN in which 2 years must be in a clinic, ambulatory, inpatient or outpatient setting serving as a charge nurse.
- Substitution: A Master’s of Science degree in Nursing, Business, Healthcare Administration or any healthcare related field will substitute for 1 year of experience in option 2 only.
- Must possess and maintain Registered Nurse licensure with the State of California Board of Registered Nursing.
- Education: A Bachelor's of Science in Nursing, Business, Healthcare Administration or any healthcare related field.
- Certification: Must possess and maintain current Healthcare Provider level Basic Life Support (BLS) certification.
About the Hospital
ARMC, which is owned and operated by the County of San Bernardino, is a state-of-the-art 456 bed university-affiliated teaching medical center featuring the newest in technology in the field of patient care. ARMC is host to a 24-hour Emergency Department providing more than 90,000 annual visits, a Level II Trauma Center verified by the American College of Surgeons, a Regional Burn Center, Behavioral Health Services, Outpatient Specialty Clinics and five Primary Care Family Health Centers (FHC). The FHCs offer comprehensive primary care medical services to individuals and families of all age groups. The FHCs are staffed with experienced attending physicians and resident physicians from the Medical Center. ARMC is a Primary Stroke Center and has a Baby Friendly designation from Baby-Friendly USA with over 2800 births per year. The Neonatal Intensive Care is a 30 bed Community California Children's Services certified unit.