EPIC RN Analyst II
Arrowhead Regional Medical Center is looking for an Epic RN Analyst II who is a licensed Registered Nurse to join the Epic team. This is the journey level classification in the new Epic RN series. Incumbents in these positions will utilize their professional expertise to perform moderately complex systems analysis and applications programming, and will serve as a resource for implementing technical solutions and clinical information to meet customer business needs. The Epic RN Analyst II will function in a support role on major new development project teams. Incumbents work with internal Epic Analysts and technical staff to conceptualize function, data structures and best fit, and create functional specifications to meet customer expectations.
For more details, please review the announcement at www.sbcounty.gov/jobs.Application can be made on-line – apply ASAP. (909) 387-8304 - EEO/ADA
- License: Must possess and maintain Registered Nurse licensure with the State of California Board of Registered.
- Certification: Must have current Epic Certification in one or more modules obtained through Epic Systems Corporation.
- Option 1: One (1) year of experience as an Epic RN Analyst I with ARMC.
- Option 2: One (1) year of experience as an RN Analyst on an Epic implementation team.
- Option 3: One (1) year of experience as an RN Analyst providing user support for Epic Systems.
About the Hospital
ARMC, which is owned and operated by the County of San Bernardino, is a state-of-the-art 456 bed university-affiliated teaching medical center featuring the newest in technology in the field of patient care. ARMC is host to a 24-hour Emergency Department providing more than 90,000 annual visits, a Level II Trauma Center verified by the American College of Surgeons, a Regional Burn Center, Behavioral Health Services, Outpatient Specialty Clinics and five Primary Care Family Health Centers (FHC). The FHCs offer comprehensive primary care medical services to individuals and families of all age groups. The FHCs are staffed with experienced attending physicians and resident physicians from the Medical Center. ARMC is a Primary Stroke Center and has a Baby Friendly designation from Baby-Friendly USA with over 2800 births per year. The Neonatal Intensive Care is a 30 bed Community California Children's Services certified unit.