Registered Nurse II
Registered Nurses II at Arrowhead Regional Medical Center are RNs with one (1) or more years of RN experience which practice a high level of professional autonomy in a fast-paced teaching environment with many opportunities for growth. Duties include assessing, planning, evaluating and implementing patient care in accordance with accepted standards of practice and organizational policy, administering medications and treatments, performing documentation, and providing education to patients and families.
- Candidates must possess all of the following:
- License: Must possess and maintain Registered Nurse licensure with the State of California Board of Registered Nursing.
- Experience: One (1) or more years of full-time experience as a licensed registered nurse.
- Certification: Must possess and maintain current Healthcare Provider level
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification and certifications/courses required by unit.
- Desired Qualifications Candidates possessing a Bachelor's degree in Nursing are desired.
About the Hospital
ARMC, which is owned and operated by the County of San Bernardino, is a state-of-the-art 456 bed university-affiliated teaching medical center featuring the newest in technology in the field of patient care. ARMC is host to a 24-hour Emergency Department providing more than 90,000 annual visits, a Level II Trauma Center verified by the American College of Surgeons, a Regional Burn Center, Behavioral Health Services, Outpatient Specialty Clinics and five Primary Care Family Health Centers (FHC). The FHCs offer comprehensive primary care medical services to individuals and families of all age groups. The FHCs are staffed with experienced attending physicians and resident physicians from the Medical Center. ARMC is a Primary Stroke Center and has a Baby Friendly designation from Baby-Friendly USA with over 2800 births per year. The Neonatal Intensive Care is a 30 bed Community California Children's Services certified unit.