Registered Nurse III
Arrowhead Regional Medical Center (ARMC) is looking for Registered Nurses III. This position is designed to take the role of a Charge Nurse. Under direction, Registered Nurses III will plan, assign, direct and review the work of professional and technical staff engaged in patient care at the Arrowhead Regional Medical Center on a designated shift.
- Applicant Must Meet All Of The Following:
- License: Must possess and maintain Registered Nurse licensure with the State of California Board of Registered Nursing.
- Experience: Two (2) years of full-time equivalent experience as a licensed registered nurse.
- Certification: Must possess and maintain current Healthcare Provider level.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification.
- Desired Qualifications
- The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's degree in Nursing, Business, Healthcare Administration or related field and at least four years of experience working in an acute hospital.
About the Hospital
ARMC, which is owned and operated by the County of San Bernardino, is a state-of-the-art 456 bed university-affiliated teaching medical center featuring the newest in technology in the field of patient care. ARMC is host to a 24-hour Emergency Department providing more than 90,000 annual visits, a Level II Trauma Center verified by the American College of Surgeons, a Regional Burn Center, Behavioral Health Services, Outpatient Specialty Clinics and five Primary Care Family Health Centers (FHC). The FHCs offer comprehensive primary care medical services to individuals and families of all age groups. The FHCs are staffed with experienced attending physicians and resident physicians from the Medical Center. ARMC is a Primary Stroke Center and has a Baby Friendly designation from Baby-Friendly USA with over 2800 births per year. The Neonatal Intensive Care is a 30 bed Community California Children's Services certified unit.