RN III – Specialty Care
Pay Range: $98,654.40 - $124,716.80 Annually
Job ID: 23-19190-01
Throughout San Bernardino County, CA, 92324
Arrowhead Regional Medical Center (ARMC) is recruiting experienced Registered Nurses to fill the position of Registered Nurse III - Specialty Care. This class takes the role of a Charge Nurse in the units of Dialysis or Behavioral Health. Under direction, the Registered Nurse III will plan, assign, direct and review the work of professional and technical staff engaged in patient care at the Arrowhead Regional Medical Center on a designated shift.
- Must possess and maintain Registered Nurse licensure with the State of California Board of Registered Nursing.
- Two (2) years of experience as a licensed registered nurse in which 3 months must be in a specialty unit (Dialysis or Behavioral Health).
- Dialysis Unit: Must possess and maintain current Healthcare Provider level Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification
- Vascular or hemodialysis/peritoneal dialysis course OR Certified Nephrology Nurse
- Behavioral Health Unit: Must possess and maintain current Healthcare Provider level Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
- Must obtain Management of Assaultive Behavior (MAB) certificate issued by ARMC upon hire
- The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's degree in Nursing, Business, Healthcare Administration or related field and at least four years of experience working in acute hospital in the units of Dialysis or Behavioral Health.
About the Hospital
ARMC, which is owned and operated by the County of San Bernardino, is a state-of-the-art 456 bed university-affiliated teaching medical center featuring the newest in technology in the field of patient care. ARMC is host to a 24-hour Emergency Department providing more than 90,000 annual visits, a Level II Trauma Center verified by the American College of Surgeons, a Regional Burn Center, Behavioral Health Services, Outpatient Specialty Clinics and five Primary Care Family Health Centers (FHC). The FHCs offer comprehensive primary care medical services to individuals and families of all age groups. The FHCs are staffed with experienced attending physicians and resident physicians from the Medical Center. ARMC is a Primary Stroke Center and has a Baby Friendly designation from Baby-Friendly USA with over 2800 births per year. The Neonatal Intensive Care is a 30 bed Community California Children's Services certified unit.