Specialty Care RN Critical Care
Pay Range: 87,214.40 - $117,894.40 annually
Job ID: 21-19178CC-02
Arrowhead Regional Medical Center (ARMC) is recruiting for Nurse Educators to develop and implement continuing education and orientation programs and conduct staff development and mandatory in-service programs for nursing and hospital staff.
Nurse Educators develop, implement, and evaluate training for staff in the use of new products, equipment, and procedures; assess educational needs, and plan and implement programs to meet educational needs; prepare instructional materials; and develop and revise policies and procedures.
- Candidates must possess all of the following:
- License: Must possess and maintain Registered Nurse licensure with the State of California Board of Registered Nursing.
- Experience: One (1) or more years of full-time experience as a licensed registered nurse.
- Certification: Must possess and maintain current Healthcare Provider level
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification and certifications/courses required by unit such as: Advanced Cardiac Life SupportAdvanced Fetal Monitoring
- Basic Arrhythmia Recognition
- Critical Care CourseNational Institute of Health (NIH) Stroke Scale
- Neonatal Intensive Care Course
- Neonatal Resuscitation Program
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support
- Operating Room Nursing Course
About the Hospital
ARMC, which is owned and operated by the County of San Bernardino, is a state-of-the-art 456 bed university-affiliated teaching medical center featuring the newest in technology in the field of patient care. ARMC is host to a 24-hour Emergency Department providing more than 90,000 annual visits, a Level II Trauma Center verified by the American College of Surgeons, a Regional Burn Center, Behavioral Health Services, Outpatient Specialty Clinics and five Primary Care Family Health Centers (FHC). The FHCs offer comprehensive primary care medical services to individuals and families of all age groups. The FHCs are staffed with experienced attending physicians and resident physicians from the Medical Center. ARMC is a Primary Stroke Center and has a Baby Friendly designation from Baby-Friendly USA with over 2800 births per year. The Neonatal Intensive Care is a 30 bed Community California Children's Services certified unit.