RN – Emergency Department
Full time, Nights
Pay Range: $42.00 to $58.00 per hour
Job ID: 2981
Banning, California, 92220
The Emergency Department Staff Nurse coordinates/provides nursing care for patients, participates in patient and family teaching and provides leadership by working cooperatively with ancillary, nursing and other patient team personnel in maintaining standards for professional nursing practice in the clinical setting.
- Must have a current California RN License required.
- Graduate from a school of nursing with either ADN or BSN degree.
- Minimum of 1 year of recent experience (within 18 months) in an acute care hospital's emergency department.
- Must have current ACLS, BLS, PALS & NIHSS Stroke Scale Certifications required upon hire.
- Must be computer-literate (working knowledge of Microsoft Office Word and Excel).
- Familiarity with Allscripts, helpful and experience in EMR.
About the Hospital
We are proud of the communities we serve, and it shows…
“Community” is everything we do since 1951, whether it’s in the facilities we build or the services we provide. Originally built as a war memorial, the hospital is continuing to be built by our community through new construction funded by passage of Measure “A.” “Community” is the life of San Gorgonio Memorial Hospital—your health and well-being is our focus.