RN – ICU
Full time, Nights
Pay Range: $42.00 to $58.00 per hour
Job ID: 2829
Banning, California, 92220
$20,000Sign-on Bonus for Experienced New Hires!!
The incumbent will coordinate and provide nursing care for patients; participate in patient/family teaching. Provides leadership by working cooperatively with ancillary, nursing and other patient team personnel in maintaining standards for professional nursing practice in the clinical setting.
- Current active California RN license.
- Minimum of 1 year acute care hospital experience.
- Prefer a minimum of 1 year of DOU or ICU experience.
- Graduate from a school of nursing with diploma, associate degree, or BSN.
- BLS, ACLS & NIHSS Stroke Scale certifications required upon hire. Cardiac Arrhythmia class; Critical Care course must be attained within 6 months.
- Electronic Medical Records experience; working knowledge of McKesson preferred.
- Computer-literate (working knowledge of Word and Excel).
About the Hospital
We are proud of the communities we serve, and it shows…
“Community” is everything we do since 1951, whether it’s in the facilities we build or the services we provide. Originally built as a war memorial, the hospital is continuing to be built by our community through new construction funded by passage of Measure “A.” “Community” is the life of San Gorgonio Memorial Hospital—your health and well-being is our focus.