RN- OB, L&D
Per diem, Nights
Pay Range: $42.00 to $58.00 per hour
Job ID: 2959
Banning, California, 92220
Coordinates/provides nursing care for patients, participates in patient and family teaching and provides leadership by working cooperatively with nursing, ancillary, and other patient team personnel in maintaining standards for professional nursing practice in the clinical setting.
- Current California RN license
- Minimum of 1 year of recent experience (within the last 18 months) on a Labor & Delivery Unit.
- Maintains BLS certification (American Heart Association).
- Maintains ACLS/NRP certification (American Heart Association).
- NIHSS/Stroke Scale Certification.
- Maintains Fetal Monitor Certification (AWHONN/ACOG endorsed, includes NICHD nomenclature).
- Computer-literate (working knowledge of Word and Excel).
- Experience with EMR.
About the Hospital
We are proud of the communities we serve, and it shows…
“Community” is everything we do since 1951, whether it’s in the facilities we build or the services we provide. Originally built as a war memorial, the hospital is continuing to be built by our community through new construction funded by passage of Measure “A.” “Community” is the life of San Gorgonio Memorial Hospital—your health and well-being is our focus.