Registered Nurse Cardiac,Tele Progressive Care Unit (PCU), Dallas – $10K Sign-On Bonus!
FT Nights (7P-7A) for 36 hrs./ week
Our Cardiac Tele PCU is a 24 bed post interventional unit mixed with medical telemetry providing comprehensive post interventional cardiac care to patients from admission to discharge. We specialize in the care of cardiovascular patients which includes Heart Failure, AMI and Arrhythmia patients, pre and post interventional patients (Cath, Ablations, & Pacemakers).
• One-year experience as a clinical nurse, or completion of an RN residency program. PCU/Cardiac Tele experience preferred
• Current RN licensure or compact licensure recognized by the Texas Board of Nursing upon hire.
• RN must practice within the regulations of the Texas Nurse Practice Act, serve as a role model, intra/interdisciplinary collaborator and coordinator for quality patient care
• RN - Registered Nurse Upon Hire Required
• BCLS - Basic Cardiac Life Support (AHA)Upon Hire Required (Expiration date greater than 3 months preferred)
• ACLS - Advanced Cardiac Life Support Upon Hire Required
• CPI-Crisis Prevention Intervention Training within 60 days of hire required
• BCCVN-Board Certified Cardiac Vascular Nurse preferred
• PCCN-Progressive Care Nurse Certified Preferred
• CRRN-Certified Rehabilitation Registered Nurse Preferred
• EKG rhythm interpretation
About the Hospital
Texas Health Resources is a faith-based, nonprofit health system that cares for more patients in North Texas than any other provider. We serve North Texas through Texas Health Physicians Group, hospitals, outpatient facilities, Neighborhood Care & Wellness Centers, home health and preventive and fitness services.