Float Team RN – Peds/PICU/NICU – Nights
Per Diem Nights, 12 hour night shifts; including weekends and holidays
Pay Range: $100.46 – $100.46 Hourly
Job ID: 30408
Los Angeles, 90095
In this exciting and rewarding position, you will provide exceptional nursing care for Pediatric patients. You will offer guidance to team members by supervising nursing interventions and assigning related tasks. You will also assess patient, family and staff learning needs, deliver appropriate clinical education and promote effective working relationships. This involves collaborating with an interdisciplinary team of dedicated professionals to develop and implement a care plan, including providing detailed care instructions.
This position floats to various units within the Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center and UCLA Santa Monica hospital locations based on the patient census and the skills of the RN/Staff. An ability to work efficiently and effectively with others, providing compassionate and cutting edge patient care while also contributing to the positive and collaborative team environment at UCLA Health is a must.
- Highly-skilled, self-motivated nursing professional
- Current California RN license required
- BSN or MSN required
- BLS from the American Red Cross or American Heart Association required
- PALS required
- 3 years PICU, NICU, Pediatric experience required
- Skill in implementing appropriate nursing interventions on a consistent basis
- Ability to perform historical, physical and behavioral patient assessments
- Ability to develop and implement and evaluate patient care plan actively involving patients, family, and staff
- Official Transcripts and/or original diploma from a registered nursing program must be provided upon hire
About the Hospital
UCLA Health hospitals ranked #1 in both Los Angeles and California and rose to #3 nationally in an annual evaluation published today by U.S. News & World Report - the highest set of rankings UCLA has received in its history.
UCLA Health once again earned a coveted spot on the national honor roll, which names only the 20 hospitals that provide the highest-quality care across a wide range of procedures and conditions.