LVN – FPG FLOAT TEAM
Pay Range: $38.25-38.25 Hourly
Job ID: 3467
Los Angeles, 90095
You can expand your engagement in the community while working at UCLA Health. As a Licensed Vocational Nurse on the UCLA Health Faculty Practice Group Float Team, you will travel to various ambulatory clinics to provide administrative and patient care support to a diverse population. Each day will be an exciting opportunity to work with new patients and colleagues, all while having the support and recognition that comes with being a part of UCLA Health. We are looking for highly flexible, enthusiastic and proactive individuals with the ability to travel to all UCLA Community practices throughout the greater Southern California area. As a per diem employee, you must be able to provide availability at least one month in advance. The minimum requirement will be 2 shifts – 16 hours per week including one weekend per month. Days and hours will vary depending on assignments.
- Possession of active CA LVN license with IV therapy and blood withdrawal
- Possession of active BLS from the American Heart Association or American Red Cross
- Knowledge of all instruments and supplies to perform physical examinations and procedures
- Ability to take vital signs, administer medications, and obtain drug refills
- Experience performing phlebotomy, 12-lead EKGs, CPR, injections, and other skills within scope of practice
- Ability to be highly flexible, travel to multiple work sites within UCLA Health community-based practices and work a variable schedule
About the Hospital
UCLA Health hospitals ranked #1 in both Los Angeles and California and rose to #3 nationally in an annual evaluation published today by U.S. News & World Report - the highest set of rankings UCLA has received in its history.
UCLA Health once again earned a coveted spot on the national honor roll, which names only the 20 hospitals that provide the highest-quality care across a wide range of procedures and conditions.