RN – 4CW ICU Experienced RN Training Program – Santa Monica
12 hour night shifts including weekends and holidays
Santa Monica, 90404
Become a key member of a world-class health organization. Contribute to the delivery of Magnet® designated nursing excellence. Take your career to the next level. Ucan do all this and more at UCLA Health.
In this exciting and rewarding position, you will provide exceptional nursing care for 4CW ICU patients. You will offer guidance to team members by supervising nursing interventions and assigning related tasks. You will also assess patient, family and staff learning needs, deliver appropriate clinical education and promote effective working relationships. This involves collaborating with an interdisciplinary team of dedicated professionals to develop and implement a care plan, including providing detailed care instructions.
- Current California RN license and relevant clinical nursing skills
- BSN/MSN required BCLS from the American Red Cross or American Heart Association required
- 2 years RN experience required
- Skill in implementing appropriate nursing interventions on a consistent basis
- Ability to perform historical, physical and behavioral patient assessments
- Ability to develop and implement and evaluate patient care plan actively involving patients, family, and staff
- Official Transcripts and/or original diploma from a registered nursing program must be provided upon hire
About the Hospital
UCLA Health hospitals ranked # 1 in both Los Angeles and California and rose to #3 nationally in an annual evaluation published by U.S. News & World Report - the highest set of rankings UCLA has received in its history.
From Magnet® designated patient care to nursing leadership, nursing research and more, we have an exciting variety of nursing roles where you can bring compassion and innovation to life.