RN – Adult ICU – 4CW – Santa Monica
12 hour nights including weekends and holidays
Pay Range: $56.63 – $84.19 Hourly
Job ID: 28777
Los Angeles, 90095
Become a key member of a world-class health organization. Contribute to the delivery of Magnet® designated nursing excellence. Take your career to the next level. Ucan do all this and more at UCLA Health.
In this exciting and rewarding position, you will provide exceptional nursing care for 4CW ICU patients. You will offer guidance to team members by supervising nursing interventions and assigning related tasks. You will also assess patient, family and staff learning needs, deliver appropriate clinical education and promote effective working relationships. This involves collaborating with an interdisciplinary team of dedicated professionals to develop and implement a care plan, including providing detailed care instructions. This is 1 of 9 open positions.
- Highly-skilled, self-motivated nursing professional
- Current, valid CA RN license, required
- BLS from the American Red Cross or American Heart Association, required
- Official Transcripts and/or original BSN/MSN diploma from a registered nursing program must be provided upon hire, required1
- 1 year of ICU RN experience, required; 3 years, preferred
- Skill in implementing appropriate nursing interventions on a consistent basis
- Ability to perform historical, physical and behavioral patient assessments
- Ability to develop and implement and evaluate patient care plan actively involving patients, family, and staff.
About the Hospital
UCLA Health hospitals ranked #1 in both Los Angeles and California and rose to #3 nationally in an annual evaluation published today by U.S. News & World Report - the highest set of rankings UCLA has received in its history.
UCLA Health once again earned a coveted spot on the national honor roll, which names only the 20 hospitals that provide the highest-quality care across a wide range of procedures and conditions.