RN – Med Surg – 4NW
12 hour night shifts including weekends and holidays
Los Angeles, 90095
In this exciting and rewarding position, you will provide exceptional nursing care for 4NW Med Surg patients. You will offer guidance to team members by supervising nursing interventions and assigning related tasks.
- We’re seeking a highly-skilled, self-motivated nursing professional with:
- Current California RN license and relevant clinical nursing skills
- BSN/MSN required
- BCLS from the American Red Cross or American Heart Association required
- 2 years Med Surg experience required
- Skill in implementing appropriate nursing interventions on a consistent basis
- Ability to perform historical, physical and behavioral patient assessments
- Ability to develop and implement and evaluate patient care plan actively involving patients, family, and staff
- Official Transcripts and/or original diploma from a registered nursing program must be provided upon hire
About the Hospital
As California's #1 health system (#4 in the nation) with multiple Magnet hospitals and an unwavering commitment to the highest standards of nursing excellent, UCLA Health is the place where dedicated nurses can redefine patient care and their careers.