RN – Operating Room – Westwood
Monday – Friday, 0645-1515, including rotating on call, weekends and holidays
Los Angeles, 90095
As an operating room nurse, you will serve as a scrub and circulating nurse while providing direct patient care using the nursing process and evidence-based practice.
- A minimum of two years of experience circulating and scrubbing in an operating room environment
- Ability to perform comprehensive patient assessments and develop/deliver appropriate interventions, involving patients, family and staff
- Exceptional communication, prioritization, organization and designating skills
- Thorough understanding of medical/surgical terminology
- Knowledge of EHR charting
- BLS certification
- ACLS and PALS recommended
About the Hospital
As California's #1 health system (#4 in the nation) with multiple Magnet hospitals and an unwavering commitment to the highest standards of nursing excellent, UCLA Health is the place where dedicated nurses can redefine patient care and their careers.