RN – Pediatric ICU – 5 PICU
12hr nights or day/night rotating shifts including weekends and holidays
Los Angeles, 90095
Under general supervision provide professional nursing care of patient. Assess plan, develop, document and evaluate patient care plans. Provide guidance to team members by supervising nursing interventions and assigning related tasks.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing, current active California R.N. licensure
- BSN or MSN, required
- California R.N. License, required
- BLS Certification, required
- Previous PICU experience, required
- Official Transcripts and/or original diploma from a registered nursing program must be provided upon hire
About the Hospital
As California's #1 health system (#4 in the nation) with multiple Magnet hospitals and an unwavering commitment to the highest standards of nursing excellent, UCLA Health is the place where dedicated nurses can redefine patient care and their careers.