RN-Pediatrics – 6NW – Santa Monica
12hr night shifts including weekends and holidays
Pay Range: $56.63 – $84.19 Hourly
Job ID: 28832
Los Angeles, 90095
Become a key member of a world-class health organization. Contribute to the delivery of Magnet® designated nursing excellence. Take your career to the next level, Ucan do all this and more at UCLA Health.
In this exciting and rewarding position, you will provide exceptional nursing care for our patients. You will offer guidance to team members by supervising nursing interventions and assigning related tasks.
You will also assess patient, family and staff learning needs, deliver appropriate clinical education and promote effective working relationships. This involves collaborating with an interdisciplinary team of dedicated professionals to develop and implement a care plan, including providing detailed care instructions.
- Highly-skilled, self-motivated nursing professional
- Current, valid CA RN license required
- BSN or MSN degree, required
- Pediatrics experience preferred
- Pediatric experience preferred
- Pediatric ICU/Pediatric Step Down experience preferred
- Skill in developing a plan of care including setting goals, monitoring and documenting progress
- Ability to implement interventions that are pertinent to goals established in the plan of care
- Ability to evaluate the effective of interventions toward the attainment of established goals and to recognize the need to reassess or reset goal parameters
- Ability to delegate tasks in a management style that is consistent with promoting leadership and teamwork
- Knowledge base to provide education to patients, families, and other staff regarding clinical and patient care issues
About the Hospital
UCLA Health hospitals ranked #1 in both Los Angeles and California and rose to #3 nationally in an annual evaluation published today by U.S. News & World Report - the highest set of rankings UCLA has received in its history.
UCLA Health once again earned a coveted spot on the national honor roll, which names only the 20 hospitals that provide the highest-quality care across a wide range of procedures and conditions.