RN, Per Diem – Santa Monica Surgery Center PTU/PACU
Per Diem, Varying Shifts
Los Angeles, 90095
Incumbent will assume responsibility and accountability for Surgery Center surgical patients. Perform preop admission, PACU care, post op care, and evaluation for discharge.
- At least 2 years of experience as an RN
- Experience in recovery or ICU preferred
- Ability to use and apply effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to use age appropriate principles to surgical patients.
- Ability to work independently.
- Graduated from an accredited school of nursing with a BSN or MSN. Current and valid California RN license required. Current BLS from the American Heart Association or American Red Cross required.
About the Hospital
As California's #1 health system (#4 in the nation) with multiple Magnet hospitals and an unwavering commitment to the highest standards of nursing excellent, UCLA Health is the place where dedicated nurses can redefine patient care and their careers.