RN, Per Diem – Westwood Surgery Center PTU/PACU
Per Diem, Night Shift
Los Angeles, 90095
We’re seeking a highly-skilled, self-motivated nursing professional graduate of an accredited school of nursing, current active California R.N. licensure and clinical skills applicable to nursing specialty.
- Ability to use and apply effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Ability to use age appropriate principles to surgical patients. Ability to work independently.
- At least 2 years of recent experience in a PACU/ER/ICU setting
- PCCN Preferred
- Graduated from an accredited school of nursing with a BSN or MSN. Current and valid California RN license required. Current BLS from the American Heart Association or American Red Cross required.
About the Hospital
As California's #1 health system (#4 in the nation) with multiple Magnet hospitals and an unwavering commitment to the highest standards of nursing excellent, UCLA Health is the place where dedicated nurses can redefine patient care and their careers.