RN, PICU/NICU/Peds Float Team (Per Diem)
12 hour night shifts; including weekends and holidays
Pay Range: $100.46-100.46 Hourly
Job ID: 2420
Los Angeles, 90095
Become a key member of a world-class health organization. Contribute to the delivery of Magnet® designated nursing excellence. Take your career to the next level. Ucan do all this and more at UCLA Health. In this exciting and rewarding position, you will provide exceptional nursing care for Pediatric patients. You will offer guidance to team members by supervising nursing interventions and assigning related tasks. You will also assess patient, family and staff learning needs, deliver appropriate clinical education and promote effective working relationships.
- Current California RN license required
- BSN or MSN required
- BLS from the American Red Cross or American Heart Association required
- PALS required
- 3 years PICU, NICU, Pediatric RN experience required
- Skill in implementing appropriate nursing interventions on a consistent basis
- Ability to perform historical, physical and behavioral patient assessments
- Ability to develop and implement and evaluate patient care plan actively involving patients, family, and staff
About the Hospital
UCLA Health hospitals ranked #1 in both Los Angeles and California and rose to #3 nationally in an annual evaluation published today by U.S. News & World Report - the highest set of rankings UCLA has received in its history.
UCLA Health once again earned a coveted spot on the national honor roll, which names only the 20 hospitals that provide the highest-quality care across a wide range of procedures and conditions.