RN – RADIATION ONCOLOGY
Per Diem, Full Time, 8-12HRS
Pay Range: $83.31-83.31 Hourly
Job ID: 5040
Los Angeles, 90095
Become a vital member of a world-class health organization. Contribute to the delivery of Magnet® designated nursing excellence. You can do all this and more with our Radiation Oncology/Brachytherapy department at UCLA Health. In this role, you will be providing coverage for clinical services related to radiation therapy, brachytherapy and independent prioritization of patient care activities for all Radiation Oncology clinics as assigned. You will assist with the coordination of patient care and delivery in the Radiation Oncology Department. You will also be providing directions and assistance to clinic staff while promoting quality and cost-effective patient care, including patient assessment, treatment and education.
- Current California RN license required
- BSN or MSN required
- ACLS & BLS from the American Red Cross or American Heart Association required
- Two years of recent med/surg, Radiation Oncology or Oncology experience preferred.
- Previous Pre OP, OR, PACU or Procedures related experience strongly desired.
- Two years of radiation oncology nursing preferred
- Skill in implementing appropriate nursing interventions on a consistent basis
- Ability to perform historical, physical and behavioral patient assessments
- Ability to develop and implement and evaluate patient care plan actively involving patients, family, and staff
About the Hospital
UCLA Health hospitals ranked #1 in both Los Angeles and California and rose to #3 nationally in an annual evaluation published today by U.S. News & World Report - the highest set of rankings UCLA has received in its history.
UCLA Health once again earned a coveted spot on the national honor roll, which names only the 20 hospitals that provide the highest-quality care across a wide range of procedures and conditions.