SR. LVN- FPG FLOAT TEAM
Pay Range: $32.62-43.04 Hourly
Job ID: 3723
Los Angeles, CA, 90095
You can expand your engagement in the community while working at UCLA Health. As a Sr. Licensed Vocational Nurse on the UCLA Health Faculty Practice Group Float Team, you will travel to various ambulatory clinics to provide administrative and patient care support to a diverse population. Each day will be an exciting opportunity to work with new patients and colleagues, all while having the support and recognition that comes with being a part of UCLA Health. As a full-time member of our staff, you’ll enjoy outstanding benefits, including health, dental, and vision plans that begin on your first day and a retirement plan that is one of the best in the nation. You will also receive 13 paid holidays and 15 vacation days beginning your first year. This role requires a Team Assistant with a highly flexible, enthusiastic and proactive approach.
- Possession of active LVN license issued by the State of CA Board of Vocational Nurse Examiners and IV Certification
- Possession of active BLS/CPR Certification from the American Heart Association or American Red Cross
- At least 6 months of experience working as an LVN
- Knowledge of all instruments and supplies to perform physical examinations and procedures
- Ability to take vital signs, administer medications, and obtain drug refills
- Experience performing phlebotomy, CPR, injections, and other skills within scope of practice
- Ability to be highly flexible, travel to multiple work sites within UCLA Health community based practices and work a variable schedule
About the Hospital
UCLA Health hospitals ranked #1 in both Los Angeles and California and rose to #3 nationally in an annual evaluation published today by U.S. News & World Report - the highest set of rankings UCLA has received in its history.
UCLA Health once again earned a coveted spot on the national honor roll, which names only the 20 hospitals that provide the highest-quality care across a wide range of procedures and conditions.