SR. LVN – ONCOLOGY, SANTA MONICA
Pay Range: $33.6-44.33 Hourly
Job ID: 4467
Santa Monica,CA, 90095
In this role, you will provide direct patient care for diverse patient population within named Medicine practice, working with faculty physicians, fellows, residents, medical students, nursing staff, patient services staff and ancillary personnel.
- Possess license issued by the State of CA Board of Vocational Nurse Examiners
- Competency in IV skills
- Possession of CPR certification/BCLS
- Possession of Phlebotomy and IV certification
- Knowledge of all instruments and supplies to perform physical examinations and/or procedures
- Ability to take vitals signs, administer medications and obtain drug refills as needed
- Ability to recognize abnormal laboratory values and report to the physician
- Knowledge of symptomatology of common and or life-threatening medical problems
- Excellent interpersonal skills in maintaining a cooperative working environment with the physicians, staff, and all health providers
- Skill to perform CPR
- Keyboard literacy skills to access and input data in computerized logging systems
- Demonstrated ability to be punctual and maintain good attendance
- Ability to push, pull, or carry a minimum of 30 pounds or more
- Skill and knowledge to submit quality work in a timely manner
About the Hospital
UCLA Health hospitals ranked #1 in both Los Angeles and California and rose to #3 nationally in an annual evaluation published today by U.S. News & World Report - the highest set of rankings UCLA has received in its history.
UCLA Health once again earned a coveted spot on the national honor roll, which names only the 20 hospitals that provide the highest-quality care across a wide range of procedures and conditions.