Staff RN, Labor & Delivery Weekender
Full-time, Day Shift
A clinically competent, registered, professional nurse who utilizes the nursing process for assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation to provide safe, therapeutic care to patients. Services provided are for all specialties and all ages. Functions as a member of the interdisciplinary and nursing teams; carries out established nursing procedures and performs nursing care for patients with complex, multisystem needs.
Demonstrates investment in the overall forward movement of the unit and the organization. Applies good interpersonal and communication process utilizing verbal and non-verbal skills to achieve organizational service goals of customer satisfaction and a positive work environment.
- Associate’s Degree in Nursing
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
- RN experience in Labor & Delivery is preferred.
- Current RN license in the state of California
- Basic Life Support
- Must obtain fetal monitoring certification within 6 months of hire.
- Must successfully complete and maintain ACLS certification within 4 months of hire date or transfer date.
- Must successfully complete and maintain NRP (Neonatal Resuscitation Program) certification within 4 months of hire.
About the Hospital
We hear all the time at Methodist Hospital that our employees love working here because we treat each other like family. This sense of family strengthens our teams and allows Methodist Hospital employees to live our values of Integrity, Respect, and Excellence. We treat our patients like family, using our values of Safety, Innovation, and Accountability to care for them.