Staff RN – Emergency Department
Full Time, Nights
Pay Range: 41.77 - $69.15 hourly
Job ID: 0001T4
The City of Arcadia is located in the beautiful San Gabriel Valley, which is one of the best places to live and work in California and is just 15 miles north of downtown Los Angeles. The region offers a multitude of diverse entertainment, shopping and exceptional restaurant options. The San Gabriel Valley is less than an hour away from sunny Southern California beaches, and less than two hours away from local mountain resorts like Big Bear and Lake Arrowhead.
Accountable to the unit Manager and/or the Director of the department.Adherence to identified nursing standards of practice. Annually demonstrates competence in critical behaviors for assigned area. Displays professional commitment and supports the unit team by promoting unity and teamwork among coworkers by maintaining a positive attitude and positive working relationships.
- Current CA RN LicenseCurrent BLS (American Heart Association)
- Current ACLS (American Heart Association)
- Current PALS (American Heart Association)
- Obtain Management of Assaultive Behavior within 6 months of start.
- Mobile Intensive Care Nurse certification (preferred)
- Associate’s Degree in Nursing (Bachelor’s Preferred)
- Current RN experience in assigned area of Nursing, preferred.
- Minimum Associate’s degree. Bachelor's degree or equivalent preferred
About the Hospital
As of July 1, 2022, Methodist Hospital of Southern California will be known as USC Arcadia Hospital, as the hospital affiliates with Keck Medicine of USC.
USC Arcadia Hospital was founded in 1903 by the Women's Home Missionary Society of the Methodist Church. Having been founded in one of the busiest parts of the country, our full-service hospital has grown significantly in the last 100 years. We currently have 348 licensed beds, and treat more than 40,000 patients in the Emergency Department each year. We have spared no effort to provide our patients with the best care possible. Our facility is outfitted with advanced diagnostic technology like the 320-slice CT scanner and high-definition MRI. We also manage state-of-the-art catheterization labs, electrophysiology, and neuro-interventional radiology.