Staff RN, NICU
Full Time, Nights
Pay Range: 41.77 - $69.15 hourly
Job ID: 00014B
A clinically competent, registered, professional nurse who utilizes the nursing process for assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation to provide safe, therapeutic care to patients. Services provided are for acutely ill patients with medical / surgical diagnoses or maternal child health which are the primary reasons for admission. Functions as a member of the interdisciplinary and nursing teams; carries out established nursing procedures and performs nursing care for patients with complex, multisystem needs.
Demonstrates investment in the overall forward movement of the unit and the organization. Applies good interpersonal and communication process utilizing verbal and non-verbal skills to achieve organizational service goals of customer satisfaction and a positive work environment.
- A registered nurse with current RN experience in the specific service or department is preferred.
- Current RN experience in assigned area of Nursing, preferred2 years experience in Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (preferred)
- One year acute care experience, preferred.
- Possess basic computer skills, required.
- Licensure / Certification:BLS required.
- California RN license required.
- Must successfully complete and maintain NRP (Neonatal Resuscitation Program) certification
About the Hospital
As of July 1, 2022, Methodist Hospital of Southern California will be known as USC Arcadia Hospital, as the hospital affiliates with Keck Medicine of USC.
USC Arcadia Hospital was founded in 1903 by the Women's Home Missionary Society of the Methodist Church. Having been founded in one of the busiest parts of the country, our full-service hospital has grown significantly in the last 100 years. We currently have 348 licensed beds, and treat more than 40,000 patients in the Emergency Department each year. We have spared no effort to provide our patients with the best care possible. Our facility is outfitted with advanced diagnostic technology like the 320-slice CT scanner and high-definition MRI. We also manage state-of-the-art catheterization labs, electrophysiology, and neuro-interventional radiology.