OR Registered Nurse Coordinator
Van Nuys, 91405
The OR Registered Nurse Coordinator is a licensed experienced professional supervised by the Nurse Manager/Nursing Director. An OR Registered Nurse Coordinator is responsible for providing guidance, clinical expertise, and mentoring to members of the perioperative team within the specialty while optimizing available resources to achieve optimal patient outcomes.
- Minimum two (2) to 5 years year of recent OR experience, preferably in an acute care setting as a registered nurse and for the department to which the registered nurse is hired.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Nursing is required as of May of 2016.
- Current licensure with the California Board of Registered Nursing
- Must successfully complete and maintain BLS certification
- Must successfully complete and maintain LA City Fire Card certification at the time of hire or within the first 30 days of employment
About the Hospital
As an independent community hospital, our family of diverse nurses work together in a compassionate environment with engaged leaders to provide excellent care and service to our community. That's why Valley Presbyterian Hospital is pursuing Magnet Recognition to demonstrate our commitment to patient outcomes and career development for nurses.